WSET Level 2
WSET Level 2 Course - Starts Wednesday 14th September
For those looking for all bells and whistles we are delighted to start offering the internationally recognised and accredited WSET (Wine Spirits Education Trust) Level 2 on Wednesday nights for 8 weeks.
"WSET's Level 2 Award in Wines is a beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring wines, suitable for industry professionals and wine enthusiasts. You’ll gain knowledge of the principal and regionally important grape varieties of the world, the regions in which they are grown, and the styles of wine they produce. Through a combination of tasting and theory, you’ll explore the factors that impact style and quality and learn how to describe these wines with confidence." WSET.
About the course:
- Cost: €495 per person, including 8 tutored sessions, course book, wine tastings & exam fees;
- Time: 7-9pm;
- When: Wednesdays from 14th September for 8 weeks;
- Location: Whelehans Wines, The Silver Tassie, Bray Rd, Dublin, D18VK37
Session 1: 14th September
Session 2: 21st September
Session 3: 28th September
Session 4: 5th October
Session 5: 12th October
Session 6: 19th October
Session 7: 26th October
Session 8: 2nd November
Exam: 9th November
Limited to 17 students.
Have any questions? Please use the email email@example.com to contact us or call us on 01-9011144.
Exploration Thursdays - From 29th September
For those who enjoy a more à la carte approach to wine and education we are running ‘Exploration Thursday's’ a standalone series where the emphasis is fun, engagement and of course learning. Similarly, this series is limited to 17 participants per night 7pm – 9pm so please book early. €39 per night. To book click the button below or for any queries call 01-9011144 extn4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 29th September “Wine Capitals - You will taste and explore 6 wines from the world's most famous wine regions with some charcuterie.
- 6th October “New Zealand - Life beyond Marlborough. You will taste and explore 6 wines from the world's most famous wine regions with some charcuterie.
- 13th October "French Classics" Expect Champagne, Crémant, Bordeaux, Burgundy…with some charcuterie.
- 20th October “Rioja Unearthed” - A very knowledgeable insider’s view on Rioja. You will taste 6 interesting samples with charcuterie..
- 27th October ““Iconic Italians” - An exploration of la dolce vitae. You will taste 6 classic Italian wines with charcuterie
To book, simply follow the link and choose the date that best suits you.