STORY BEHIND THIS WINE
Domaine Giraud-Latour is a family run estate in the Cote de Beaune. Over 80% of their holdings are given over to the production of white wines, the remaining 20% are dedicated to red. The winemaking is led by brother and sister team Jean-Pierre & Florence Latour, who show real attention to detail& focus in both vineyard and winery.
A true Burgundian aristocrat. Glorious notes of citrus, floral notes, toasted almonds and hazelnuts The palate is wonderful textured, beautifully poised and the wine has exceptional length.
Burghound rates this wine 93 points 3rd Qtr 2019
Vinous Antonio Galloni 93 points June 2018