WSET Level 2 Course - Starts Wednesday 25th January 2023
For those looking for all bells and whistles we are delighted to start offering the internationally recognised and accredited WSET (Wine Spirits Education Trust) Level 2 on Wednesday nights for 8 weeks.
"WSET's Level 2 Award in Wines is a beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring wines, suitable for industry professionals and wine enthusiasts. You’ll gain knowledge of the principal and regionally important grape varieties of the world, the regions in which they are grown, and the styles of wine they produce. Through a combination of tasting and theory, you’ll explore the factors that impact style and quality and learn how to describe these wines with confidence." WSET.
About the course:
- Cost: €495 per person, including 8 tutored sessions, course book, wine tastings & exam fees;
- Time: 7-9pm;
- When: Wednesdays from 25th of January for 8 weeks;
- Location: Whelehans Wines, The Silver Tassie, Bray Rd, Dublin, D18VK37
Session 1: 25th January
Session 2: 1st February
Session 3: 8th February
Session 4: 15th February
Session 5: 22nd February
Session 6: 1st March
Session 7: 8th March
Session 8: 15th March
Exam: 22nd March
Limited to 17 students.
Have any question? Please use the email email@example.com to contact us or call us on 01-9011144.
Exploration Thursdays - From 19th January 2023
For those who enjoy a more à la carte approach to wine and education we are running 'Exploration Thursday’s' a standalone series where the emphasis is fun, engagement and of course learning. Similarly, this series is limited to 17 participants per night 7pm – 9pm so please book early. €39 per night. To book click the button below or for any queries call 01-9011144 extn4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19th January “Australia" - You will taste and explore 6 wines from the four corners of Australia with some charcuterie.
- 2nd February “USA" - You will taste and explore 6 wines from the most famous wine regions in USA with some charcuterie.
- 16th February "Portugal" Taste 6 of some of the best wine examples in Portugal…with some charcuterie.
- 2nd March “Argentina” - A very knowledgeable insider’s view on Argentina. You will taste 6 interesting samples with charcuterie..
- 16th March “South Africa” - An exploration of Stellenbosch region but not only... You will taste 6 wines wines with charcuterie
- 30th March “Chile” -There is a lot more to Chile wines than we think... You will taste 6 wines wines with charcuterie.
To book, simply follow the link and choose the date that best suits you.