Every Friday, 10am to 3pm
Join us and get almost anything here from fruit and veg, baked goods, artisan bread, handmade crafts, local meat, fish, plants and more. Below are some of the stalls that you will find on your next visit:
- NEW - Bates of Kilmore Quey Wexford: Supplier of an amazing selection fresh fish direct from Wexford to Tullamore.
- NEW - JDR Coffee: serving tasty lattes, Americanos or any other coffee your heart desires.
- Organic Delights Fruits & Vegetables: Denis Healy is one of the longest established organic growers in Ireland.
- Quarrymount Free Range Meats: Superior quality meats raised on their farm.
- The Sugerloaf Bakery: Family run bakery called The Sugarloaf Bakery, they specialise in Sourdough breads and Artisan handmade pastries and baked goods that are all made fresh daily.
- Fresh Flowers: Locally grown flowers.
- Wicklow Country Berries&Relish: All homemade sauces, jams, honey and other goodies.
- Maison Libanaise - Hot Food: Freshest vegetarian falafel, grilled chicken, lamb kofta.
Note that our W Tasting Bar is always sampling delicious wines all day Fridays and Saturdays for you to taste and fall in love with.